Epping School District News
School Board Meeting Schedule
The Epping School Board holds regular meetings at 7:00 pm in the Epping Town Hall. The public is invited to attend. Meetings are also televised by ETV. Agendas and minutes are posted on the district website at www.sau14.org under School Board/Agenda & Minutes. ETV is also streaming meetings that you can watch live on your computer at: https://epping.vod.castus.tv/vod/?nav=programs%2FSchool%20Board.
Epping Students in the News
Bryant University announces the Dean’s List for the 2020 Fall semester
Lasell University of New England announces the Dean’s List for 2020 Fall semester:
Southern NH University announces the Dean’s List for the 2020 Fall Semester
- Feb. 23-26 – NO SCHOOL- WINTER BREAK
- Mar. 1 – PTO meeting 7:00 pm Follow the EES PTO on Facebook at Epping PTO
- Mar. 5, 19, 26 – Remote Learning Days
- Mar. 9 – NO SCHOOL Professional Development Day
- Apr. 5 – PTO meeting 7:00 pm Follow the EES PTO on Facebook at Epping PTO
- Apr. 2, 9, 16, 23 – Remote Learning Days
- Apr. 26-30 – NO SCHOOL- SPRING VACATION
Oh My, Time is Running Out! Buy the EES Yearbook Today!!
To Purchase and Customize Your Yearbook, you must be a parent or student 13 years or older.
Customize Your 2 Free Pages
Add photos from your computer, Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive and more. Answer fun Memory Questions to help remember the year.
The 2 Custom Pages are FREE and are printed ONLY in your book. Want more pages? Each additional 2 pages just $0.99.
- Go to www.treering.com/validate
- Enter your school’s passcode: 1014847648322584
Regular Price: $12.00
Deadline: April 17
Our staff was recently the recipient of some “Lasagna Love,” thanks to Melanie Bergin who nominated us. Do you know someone who would benefit from a lasagna drop-off? Maybe you know a family that is dealing with job loss, health issues, food insecurity, grief, front line stress, etc... Maybe you know someone who is always helping others and deserves a free meal! Maybe it’s you! Sign them up or reach out and let them know they can sign up for free. Sign yourself up! They would love to have more families to help! www.lasagnalove.org.
We are challenging our students and staff to “climb” all forty-eight 4,000 footers in New Hampshire. Each activity that you complete will be equal to climbing 10 feet of the mountain. Students can put a sticker on the mountain for each activity. If it is helpful, you can collect the stickers for the activities that students complete and we can place the stickers on the mountain - please let us know and we can work that out. We will provide a roll of stickers to each team leader for every grade level Pre-K-5. UA teachers, please let the classroom teacher know to add stickers for activities. The activities that can be counted towards the climb are: GoNoodle, Physical Education Class, Active Recess, Sports/Athletic Activity, and Family physical activity.
The grade with the most stickers per mountain will have an extra recess with Ms. Cantagallo and Mr. Hinkle! (and we can’t wait!)
Let's never get rid of newspapers - we need the laughs!
(These are real newspaper headlines)
- Homicide Victims Rarely Talk to Police
- Barbershop Singers Bring Joy to School for the Deaf
- Miracle Cure Kills Fifth Patient
- Bridges Help People Cross Rivers
- City Unsure Why Sewer Smells
- 17 Remain Dead in Morgue Shooting Spree
- Starvation Can Lead to Health Hazards
- Man Accused of Killing Lawyer Receives a New Attorney
- Parents Keep Kids Home to Protest School Closure
- Hospitals Resort to Hiring Doctors (Physician Shortage Prompting Move, Administrators Say)
- Federal Agents Raid Gun Shop, Find Weapons
- Diana Was Still Alive, Hours Before She Died
- Meeting on Open Meetings is Closed
- New Sick Policy Requires Two Day Notice
- Statistics Show That Teen Pregnancy Drops Off Significantly after age 25
- Bugs Flying Around with Wings are Flying Bugs
- Study Shows Frequent Sex Enhances Pregnancy Chances
- Marijuana Issue Sent to Joint Committee
- Worker Suffers Leg Pain After Crane Drops 800-pound ball on his head